Results 1 to 5 of 5

Thread: Who does Beaulieu repairs?

  1. #1
    Inactive Member Kurt's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 14th, 2001
    Posts
    42
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I have a Beaulieu 6008S which just stopped working from one day to the next. I got an estimate here in Germany from my normal Nizo repairman and was disappointed to hear that he wanted US$450 to fix it!

    Who does good quality affordable work on these cameras in the States? I'll be there in a few weeks and thought I'd get some estimates while I'm travelling around.

    Thanks!

    Kurt

  2. #2
    Inactive Member Nigel's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 31st, 2000
    Posts
    1,668
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Call or contact Irv Higdon. He is in California--Beware, he may not be cheaper than your quote. Which I think is quite reasonable and you don't have to ship overseas.

    Irv Higdon
    28001 Eagle Peak Dr.
    Santa Clarita, CA 91387
    818/894-6661

    Good Luck

  3. #3
    Inactive Member rollemfilm's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 1st, 2000
    Posts
    437
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

  4. #4
    Inactive Member Nigel's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 31st, 2000
    Posts
    1,668
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    The nice thing about Irv--He used to work for Beaulieu back in the S8 heyday. So he knows his Beaulieu cameras. Good Luck

  5. #5
    Inactive Member GREATwarEAGLE's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 29th, 2002
    Posts
    530
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I have a 5008 and only had to have it repaired once. This was the only place I ever went to, so I don't really know if it was a "deal." I didn't shop around.

    CINEMAVISION
    440 west 15th street
    New York, NY 10011

    212-620-8191 - phone
    212-620-8198 - fax
    www.cinevision-ny.com
    [email protected]

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •